MBDP is a newly formed company built on many years of experience. Our Project Manager has over 17 years’ experience with a Local Council’s Architects’ Department (working on housing, corporate buildings, leisure centres, shop units, pavilions and catering facilities), and has worked closely with many of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire’s Local Authorities.
We know this gives us a good understanding of the often complicated procedures demanded by Planning and Building Control departments, and an ability to guide you through the whole process from initial design ideas to gaining the necessary approvals and beyond.
We provide a wide variety of services as listed below:
- Free initial consultation
- Appraisal of available options
- Advice on proposed development
- Site feasibility studies
- Site and building surveys
- Production of design ideas to your approval, and then full detailed drawings of the proposed building work
- Provision of structural calculations where necessary
- Liaison with Local Authorities
- Help with Planning and Building Regulations applications
- CAD drawings of existing property / premises for Asset Management purposes
- Domestic Energy Efficiency assessment by a qualified advisor
- Advice and guidance on the whole project, from initial ideas to completion